Saturday, January 3, 2009

From the thai bazaar

I love to shop for my clothes at the Thai Bazaar. Tops and short dresses. They have the latest design and style. Dan tidak la terasa hazab sangat kalau kuah kari kah, kopi kah atau apa2 kesan-degil-mau-mampus terkena baju. Cheap kan.

Furthermore i'm the type who wear my tops for only few times and find it boring afterwards.

I know the Thai Bazaar may look cheap, tidak menggoda, and the bazaar sometimes stinks. But if you have sharp eye like mine and willing to round the Bazaar and hv a closer look, you might find something (or few clothes) u like without making a hole in your wallet.

Just how nice the clothes there? have a look at mine. Just few la. Meriak!!

yeah. adui perutku. will wear longer tube


will wear legging or skinny jeans or else addy wont approve


love it!!


love it too!!



Addy suggest me to open my own on-line boutique selling all this stuff. Do mind if i up the price RM5? for my petrol.






LaQueen: Will launch my e-shoppe soon! Bila?? Xtau lah! hahaha..

No comments: